OrangeFS 2.9.6 includes several updates:
- Added a user application, ofs_setdirhint, enabling one to set directory hints. See the OrangeFS Wiki page for more details at http://dev.orangefs.org/trac/orangefs/wiki/Directory Hints.
- Added readahead caching in the client core. See the OrangeFS wiki page for more details at http://dev.orangefs.org/trac/orangefs/wiki/Client Core Readahead Cache. This feature greatly improves small file performance.
- Added support for Linux kernel 4.1.6 on Fedora.
- Added kernel module support for iter vs iov/nr-segs for kernels that support iter.
- An additional package is required to build OrangeFS: libattr-devel.
View the ChangeLog for the current release.
- Download Windows Client (64-bit)
- Download Windows Client (32-bit)
- View the Windows Client Installation Instructions.
Please see the documentation page to find information about how to build, install, configure, and use OrangeFS.
Older releases are available.
Support and Services options are available here
OrangeFS is released under the LGPL License