OrangeFS in AWS
OrangeFS, the software based, scale-out, parallel storage system . . .
. . . is ideal for large cloud shared storage problems faced by HPC, BigData, Streaming Video, Genomics, Bioinformatics. The latest version of OrangeFS is available in the AWS Marketplace as a part of CloudyCluster.
CloudyCluster is dynamically provisioned environment based on web ui configuration options or API calls. In CloudyCluster you can configure the following for OrangeFS:
- the number and types of instances
- the number of EBS volumes per instance
- the number of failover instances for High Availability (automatically configured)
- the size of the OrangeFS file system
- you can optionally configure login nodes, schedulers, and static or CCQ based autoscaling
- + all the other features, to find out more visit CloudyCluster.com